Friday, April 22, 2011

North to Norwich.

Yesterday our family went for a really long drive. In the morning we left the Collins house and set out on the road. We went on the Motor Way to the M25. We were meant to get off at exit 27 to go to Norwich but it was only when mum looked up and saw the sign for exit 31 and dad was wondering why we had to pay £1.50 to go over the Dartford Bridge that we found we were way off. So dad had to do a huge u-turn to get back to gate 27.

We finally found Tuttles Lane West and saw dad's Aunty standing outside their house . JOANNNA , GEORGINA, ANDREA AND RON live here. Ron is dad’s uncle (grandma Pat’s brother). They also have the cutest Border Collie called BONNIE. She can do lots of tricks. Her best is weaving through your legs when you walk. They also have a pigeon that made a nest in their lamp post.  Dad lifted me up and I could see three little eggs. They looked like speckled easter eggs. They invited us to a pub lunch at The 3 Boars. It was a sunny day so we had lunch in the beautiful  garden. There was a big cherry blossom next to us and when the wind blew lots of tiny white petals fell down like it was snowing. One landed in my drink and lots landed on my lunch. I just ate them because they were just cherry blossoms.



Georgina came to see us in Australia 2 years ago and she is so nice. She has short hair like me now but her legs are very, very long.  Ron went into the loft and got a massive bag of fluffy toys. Charlotte and I loved them and we got to keep 4 each.

We all had a lovely sleep there I even slept in til almost 8 o’clock.
Everyone waved goodbye and I hope I get to see them all again soon

M@D!$oN

Hello Andrea and Ron.
Thank you for a lovely couple of days. You made us all feel so welcome.
Lots of love from Lee and Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment