Monday, February 7, 2011

As with Bill Clinton, I also did not inhale. Well maybe just a little bit!







There’re a few things you’ve just got to love about life and one of them is to be invited, whilst walking along a beautiful beach on Penang Island to sit on a log (which I broke on descent) and join my new best friends to a big puff on some hubbly bubbly. Truth known, I have always wanted to have a go on one but the opportunity has never arisen, and yes I did enjoy the aromatic flavour of mint and strawberry being heated by charcoal and cooled through water. Even more so, was the friendliness of my new friends and the warmth, generally, of the Malay people.
And yes, Charlotte and Maisy were horrified!




Paul

2 comments:

  1. Hey green eyes!
    Can you use a darker green, it's really hard to read.
    Are you sure you were invited? Or did you just crash the party?

    ReplyDelete