Monday, August 22, 2011

FIREWORKS.

A few days ago our family and Georgina, Joanna and Andrea went on a 3 hour drive from Vienna to Buda-Pest which is the capital of Hungary. On our last night there we got baby sat by my dad’s Aunty Andrea.  And late that night we went out and had dinner with her. 
It is funny that we were watching fireworks in Budapest because that is where Katy Perry filmed her music video for Fireworks. So we all walked to the Chain Bridge to watch the fireworks. All the fireworks were for 1 special occasion, St Stephens’s day, and he was the 1st king of Hungary and this is the day he became a saint. The fireworks had to happen when it is dark so I was very sleepy.  Charlotte and I got a lot of shoulder rides.


It was the longest show of fireworks I had ever seen. 
My favourite fire cracker thingy was one that went sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high,  it started off red then orange then green then it would fade then another firework would come. The show went for 30 minutes and at 20 minutes there was this finale and I was convinced it had ended……….. But then I saw a lot of little sparks very low then they got bigger and bigger and bigger until they got normal size.In the morning we drove back to Vienna.M@D!$oN






No comments:

Post a Comment