Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10.

Completely unedited, unabridged and unadulterated by mum. Happy birthday gorgeous girl. Mum xxx

Yesterday was my  10th BIRTHDAY yay yay yay. The night befor my birthday it was storming raining and thundering and on the day of my birthday it was soooooooooooooooooo sunny..........not a clould in the sky. Befor mum and dad said we cant wake them untill 6:00 so at 6:01 Charlotte woke me and said ''Madison it is 1 past 6 lets go wake mum and dad''. So we jumped on mum and dad and they finally woke up and said ''is there any anything speciel today'' I said '' yes yes its my birthday''. I got some presants. I got 3 pens,2 henna pens ,5 pencils,1 michanical pencil, heaps of leds , 5 rubbers ,1 ipod docking station ,1 nail polish, 1 rubber /pencil shapener, 1 pensil case, 1 lip glos ect.  

I was also really lucky because my 2nd cusins were with me and there mum, there names are Georgina, Joanna and Andrea.

First in the day we went to  a heaterd pool with 2 water slides and 1 of them is pitch black with flashing lights. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun.





                                           http://www.thermewien.at/informationen/english

Then we went to the Prater.[ A masive theme park].
http://www.prater.at/GeneralInformation.php?LI=1
MY favourite ride was the one I was most scared to go on .
It was a 100 or more meter high fast swinging chair ride.
It is the highest chairswing in the world. 120m high.















Charlotte, dad, Joanna and Georgina went on the Voltanic, it is an up side down roler coaster . I would have vomiterd . Charlotte closed her eyes all the way around.
We went on the oldest feris wheel in the world. It was slow and lovely. I could see all the places in vienna.

We stayed soooooooooooooooo long at the Prater so that mum did not have time to go home and cook my favourite roast dinner with vegies and yorkshere pudding  so we went out and had a troditinal veinna dinner and tonights dinner is .............................. a roast beef. I cant wait untill tomorrow and see what we will be doing.


M@D!$oN

No comments:

Post a Comment