Monday, October 10, 2011

Bronte Blog.

While we were in Italy Bronte came to visit us. Bronte is part of the Forbes family. In the Forbes family there is John, Caroline, Teigan and Bronte. Bronte was about to turn ten when she was with us in Italy.
 

When we met in Rome I had already bought her and her sister a Smarties packet each and 1 Kit Kat bar each. I have known her since as long as I can remember so we are really good friends. In Rome my family stayed in a monastery or how I call it the Nunestary and on our first night Bronte stayed with us until 10 at night. !!!PARTY!!! . By the time John came to pick her up I was nearly asleep zzzzzz. While in Rome we threw 3 coins each into the Trevi fountain so we would come back to Rome. We also sat in St Peter’s Square and listened to the Pope speak in Italian, ate delicious spaghetti bolognaise, did a Colosseum and Palatine hill tour. When it was time to move to the next destination BB travelled with us and her American doll even though the car was full to the brim. At first I had no clue where we were going except it was a 3 hour drive. We arrived at a small place in Tuscany called Figline. The house is called ‘Villa Ponte’ and it has 4 bathrooms, sleeps 9 and has a lovely pool with a big view of the countryside. In this lovely house we made up dances and sang our little hearts out to all kinds of songs. While we were in Tuscany together we went horse riding. When it was time for her to leave I gave her a really big squeezey hug and said good bye.





I miss you Bronte.

Love from

M@!$y

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment